- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- Changed oil and replaced oil filter with gasket. replaced cabin and air filters. Rotated all four tires.
- Removed and replace torn axle boot. Torqued axle to 200 NM with a 180 degree turn.
- Removed and replaced all four spark plugs.
- Removed and replaced camshaft timing adjuster with Inner and outer seals.
- Removed and replaced front brake pads and rotors. Replaced brake sensor. applied brake paste to prevent squeaking.
- Removed and replaced rear brake pads and rotors. applied brake paste to prevent squeaking.
- vehicle needs oil change and oil filter. Needs cabin and air filters. Driver side windshield washer nozzle inop. Driver side axle boot torn (outer) recommend replacing. Leaking oil from camshaft adjuster magnet recommend replacing. Front brake pads measure 5mm recommend replacing. Font rotor 12.5 in Rear brake pads measure 4mm recommend replacing. Rear rotor 12 in. Due based on mileage of vehicle spark plugs.
Judy B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/3/2020