CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-10T22:03:00+00:002016 Audi A3 Quattro CRM Mitchell1 2019-08-10T22:03:00+00:00
- raised vehicle 1-4 in on all 4 corners
- Test drove vehicle for several miles and then went over speed bumps at low and higher speed but was unable to duplicate noise or find anything loose with suspension did how ever think that the spindle locks for the springs were not as tight as they could have been it was fairly easy for me to break them loose especially the fronts.
- Suspect incorrect kit or missing boost tap to complete diverter install. Installed turbo inlet pipe
- Installed dog bone mount insert and pendulum mount kit
- Installed cold air intake system and new charge pipes and hoses
- PAID $1178. cash
Matt S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/9/2019