CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-15T23:01:50+00:002012 Audi S4 CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-15T23:01:50+00:00
- Engine oil service with cabin filter
- Install intake system
- Installed APR stage 1 ECU and TCU tunes. All working as designed
- Rec/ Battery Engine oil service Ask the costumer due transmission service 75K Air filter Cabin filter Rear brake pads 2mm rotor 13'' All front lower control arms Rear shock leaking
- Replaced battery
- Replaced front control arm all (4)
- Replaced rear brake pads and rotors
- Replaced rear shocks
- Res dealete
- Reset Computer for air bags. Code would not return. Replacing rear brakes allowed us to reset the parking brake system. P symbol on dash no longer active. All working as designed.
- Transmission service with gasket and filter
Bill B. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/14/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-14T23:01:55+00:002017 Audi Q7 CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-14T23:01:55+00:00
- Installed APR S0005 Stock file then over wrote that file with S0005 stage 1 file
Deacon J. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/13/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-04T22:00:24+00:002015 Audi Q5 CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-04T22:00:24+00:00
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- Changed oil and replaced oil filter with gasket. replaced cabin and air filters. Rotated all four tires.
- Removed and replace torn axle boot. Torqued axle to 200 NM with a 180 degree turn.
- Removed and replaced all four spark plugs.
- Removed and replaced camshaft timing adjuster with Inner and outer seals.
- Removed and replaced front brake pads and rotors. Replaced brake sensor. applied brake paste to prevent squeaking.
- Removed and replaced rear brake pads and rotors. applied brake paste to prevent squeaking.
- vehicle needs oil change and oil filter. Needs cabin and air filters. Driver side windshield washer nozzle inop. Driver side axle boot torn (outer) recommend replacing. Leaking oil from camshaft adjuster magnet recommend replacing. Front brake pads measure 5mm recommend replacing. Font rotor 12.5 in Rear brake pads measure 4mm recommend replacing. Rear rotor 12 in. Due based on mileage of vehicle spark plugs.
Judy B. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/3/2020