CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-15T23:01:16+00:002015 Audi A3 CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-15T23:01:16+00:00
- changed oil and cabin filter
- installed intake tube
- The car needs an oil change with cabin filter. The rear brakes are at 5mm. will check next service, fronts are fine.
Steve H. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/14/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-23T23:00:20+00:002011 Audi TT CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-23T23:00:20+00:00
- Found EPC and Check engine light on. Pulled codes and found P0322 engine speed sensor or G28 failed. Recommend replacing speed sensor. Then retest system.
- Replaced crank position sensor and cleared faults and test drove to verified system is operating as designed
Karri C. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/19/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-18T23:03:27+00:002016 Audi A3 Quattro CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-18T23:03:27+00:00
- APR Tuning Software installed on both ECU &TCU. No issues.
- Complete. Gapped cust supp plugs to spec(.5-.6mm) and installed. Replaced coil over packs with cust supp parts. No issues.
Matt S. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/18/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-08T23:00:21+00:002013 Audi S6 CRM Mitchell1 2019-12-08T23:00:21+00:00
- Engine oil service with cabin and air filter
- Replaced rear brake pads and rotors
- Vehicle is in excellent condition. Rear brakes are @2mm and rotors are lipped and need to be replaced. Also the 50k svc is due before next oil change, recommend performing 50k at this time.
Grant A. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/7/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-20T23:02:06+00:002015 Audi A3 CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-20T23:02:06+00:00
- Install pendulum support with customer supplied part
- Install down pipe with customer supplied parts
- Install turbo IS38 with the turbo pipes that customer supplied parts and transferred turbo muffler delete and turbo inlet
- PAID $1900. CASH
- Replaced spark plug
Steve H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/19/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-16T22:02:46+00:002016 Audi SQ5 CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-16T22:02:46+00:00
- found crack in exhaust (R)(R) (front side) pipe to muffler joint. there are trouble codes. SEE ATTCHD pics. hose to the headlight washer system not connected and was leaking all washer bottle fluid.
Jarrett T. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/16/2019
CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-15T22:03:05+00:002014 Audi RS 5 CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-15T22:03:05+00:00
- Flushed brake fluid with synthetic dot 4
- Replaced front and rear brake pads and rotors
- UPS NEXT DAY AIR
edward k. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/14/2019