CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-23T23:02:47+00:002019 Porsche Cayenne CRM Mitchell1 2021-12-23T23:02:47+00:00
- replace oil filter filled with 7 quarts of oil replaced air and cabin filter drove vehicle and checked oil level full
- Credit car surcharge
Fred M. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/22/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-08T22:04:00+00:002014 Porsche 911 CRM Mitchell1 2021-10-08T22:04:00+00:00
- Engine oil service Cabin filter Trunk shocks
- oil change and reset all oil lights
Ben L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/7/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-12T22:01:24+00:002009 Porsche 911 CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-12T22:01:24+00:00
- Vehicle needs oil change. needs air and cabin filters. Hood only opens with key FOB. Dose not open with interior switch needs more time to diag problem.
- Performed Oil change, replaced Cabin filter, Oil filter and Air filter. checked oil level and re-set service light.
Bill H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/11/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-01T22:02:41+00:002016 Porsche Cayman CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-01T22:02:41+00:00
- Changed oil and replaced oil filter with gasket. Replaced both air filters and cabin filter.
- Removed and replaced battery.
- Removed and replaced MAP sensor.
- Removed and replaced spark plugs
- Scanned vehicle and codes: P0068: Mass air flow (MAF) Implausible P1071: Mass air flow (MAP) at idle speed implausibly high (fast deviation) recommend replacing (MAF) sensor.
- Vehicle needs oil change. Needs cabin and air filters. windshield washer inop need time to diag. Driver side rear tire showing wires recommend replacing. due for service spark plugs.
Ray W. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/31/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-08T22:00:31+00:002004 Porsche Cayenne CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-08T22:00:31+00:00
- Changed oil and replaced oil filter with new gasket.
- Check and advise air not blowing in the vents
- replaced servo motor
Wendy B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/7/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-22T23:01:20+00:002011 Porsche Cayenne CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-22T23:01:20+00:00
- The car needs a rear main seal. big oil leak under the car. All brakes will need replacement in the next 6 months.
Daniel S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/21/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2018-11-16T23:00:23+00:002009 Porsche 911 CRM Mitchell1 2018-11-16T23:00:23+00:00
- Performed prepurchase inspection Due for service Steering wheel off center due for alignment Coolant below min spec suggest top off and monitor Driver rear tire is feathering on the inner thread
Bill H. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/15/2018