CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-09T22:03:41+00:002013 Volkswagen Golf R CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-09T22:03:41+00:00
- Removed and replaced outer tie rod ends. Also recommend inner tie rod ends
- Replaced rear struts
- Aligned vehicle as close as possible, Vehicle will need inner tie rod ends to make it perfect. Customer was informed of this.
Kai H. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/8/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-06T21:59:20+00:002016 Volkswagen GTI CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-06T21:59:20+00:00
- Engine oil service Cabin filter Water pump leak with housing Tire rotation Front rotors damages Rear rotors damages
- Changed oil with oil filter. replaced cabin filter. rotated all four tires.
- Removed and replaced water pump and thermostat housing. Vacuum filled coolant system.
- Removed and replaced front brake pads and rotors. applied brake paste.
- Removed and replaced rear brake pads and rotors. applied brake paste.
- Aligned vehicle. for better alignment recommend outer tie rods.
Nicholas A. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/5/2022
CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-19T23:03:36+00:002015 Volkswagen GTI CRM Mitchell1 2021-11-19T23:03:36+00:00
- Valve cover start to leak oil Fault code P0456 Evap emission contr sys (very small leak) Engine oil service 20K Brake fluid service Cabin filter
colin B. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/18/2021
CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-24T22:03:16+00:002012 Volkswagen GTI CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-24T22:03:16+00:00
- tail light out right rear oil leaks no oil on dip stick when i check it recommend front lower timing cover and timing chain tensenior both leaking recommend oil pan gasket possible other leaks very dirty recommend oil change cabin and air filter recommend dsg service recommend fuel filter recommend brake fluid flush recommend radiator leaking recommend new upper and lower radiator hoses recommend spark plugs recommend water pump housing
- sun roof open and closes smooth drove around didnt open on me goes up and down smooth
Dave L. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/23/2021