CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-19T23:03:05+00:002012 Volkswagen Beetle CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-19T23:03:05+00:00
- Replaced ecu
- Scanned vehicle and found that there were 30 engine codes. Car is also not sparking. Tried clearing and codes came right back. Aftermarket overlay is on the car and belive that that fried the ecu. Recommend replacing ecu to start
Micheal G. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/18/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-06T22:02:19+00:002019 Volkswagen Golf R CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-06T22:02:19+00:00
- Deliver to Volkswagen dealer
- Installed APR ECU stage 2
- Rattle is coming from exhaust tips, recommend replacing tips
- Removed and replaced all four ignition coils with APR Red coils.
- Removed and replaced front brake pads, rotors, and brake sensor.
- Removed and replaced rear brake pads, rotors, and hardware. Applied brake paste to prevent squeaking.
Siavash E. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/5/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-05T22:01:27+00:002011 Volkswagen Golf CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-05T22:01:27+00:00
- Engine oil service with cabin and air filter
- Flushed brake fluid with synthetic dot 4
- Manual transmission service
- recommend new battery
- Removed and replaced battery.
- Replaced front brake pads
- Replaced front rotors
- Replaced fuel filter
- Replaced sway bar end links
- Vehicle needs oil change and oil filter. Needs cabin and air filters. Brake fluid tested bad recommend brake flush. Front stabilizer links worn, recommend replacing. Front brake pads measure at 8mm, customer wants them replaced. Rear brake pads measure at 8mm. Passenger side fog light broken. License plate light bulb out. Based on mileage of vehicle recommend transmission flush & filter, Fuel filter, and Diesel particle filter
Steven M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/4/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-07T22:02:41+00:002009 Volkswagen GTI CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-07T22:02:41+00:00
- Performed smoke test no leaks visible. DTC P2279 Intake air system Leak recommend replacing PCV
- replaced pvc valve. Vehicle has major oil leak.
Tom D. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/6/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-10T22:02:40+00:002016 Volkswagen GTI CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-10T22:02:40+00:00
- Cleaning carbon
- Engine oil service and cabin
- Engine oil service Cabin filter Spark plug Valve cover start to leak oil Water pump leak coolant
- Performed fuel injection/decarbonization service
- Replaced spark plug
Thomas C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/9/2020
CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-23T22:01:36+00:002014 Volkswagen Jetta CRM Mitchell1 2020-05-23T22:01:36+00:00
- DSG serviced. Replaced transmission filter and replaced gasket.
- Replaced evap canister pump
- Replaced timing chain with tensioner Replaced head cylinder and gasket with rollers and engine oil service timing cover upper and lower
- The timing chain upper cover was removed to check the timing chain marks and was found to be out of time. Possible causes were that something happened with the timing chain tensioner or one of the guides broke
John C. B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/22/2020